P0605 code after reinstal of stock cmcv plates

matt texass

Reaction score
P0605- after I reinstalled my stock cmcv plates. It says its Internal control Module control read only memory (ROM) error. Whats the deal I have no clue whta that means.

2oo5GT

When you reinstalled your plates, did you take the tune back out of it?

matt texass

Reaction score
yup its sitting on stock tune now, from the gest of what that title says its sounds like its having to relearn somthing I guess........

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
hhmmmm...if you clear the EC, how long does it take to come back?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Check / reseat all of your plugs. A connector might not be pressed in all the way after you did the work.

If not the ECM/PCM needs to be reflashed by the dealer...

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weird. I'm with resetting the PCM (disconnect neg cable 10-15 min) or a connector is not on all the way. I just took mine off a couple of days ago and all is good. Oh yeah, make sure the cable behind the plenum is not binding up the arms from the actuator motor.

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering why your putting them back in. I'm thinking of removing mine and wondering if that's a mistake if people are putting them back.
Thanks,
WC

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Initially I took them off to have the alternator checked out. It took 3 weeks for the alternator to come in, so I had put them back on. Then I took them off again to have the alternator replaced. All because of getting covered under warranty, not because of the alternator. Now I left them off and am going to sell them. They don't mate up too well with a Saleen S/C!! :onfire:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You should take the plates out of the stockers and seal the pin holes up...Thats all the Steeda Econo deletes are. Or buy theirs and not have to worry about leaks...

matt texass

Reaction score
Figured it out yesterday. When I got my tune for stock air box and everything and 373 gear I just loaded stock tune on the tuner and didnt choose the "stock" air box option. when ever you load a tune w/e cold air you choose it automatically deletes this code I just didn't choose anything so the code appeared. Thats sct says and since I went back in and chose stock airbox and reloaded tune no problems what so ever.

and I'm just taking my car back to stock because I need to stop racing my dd before I break something, I'm in the market for something bigger and better now.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back