Parting out. Stock and aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Zuritausmc is a great seller and I would buy from him immediately if I needed anything!

Free Bump

Thanks man!

Somebody buy those Magnapacks for the love of God!!!!! First, those aint cheap, 2nd they are THE BEST sounding axlebacks on 3V's by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Matter of fact, buy ALL of his exhaust setup! He is the reason I went Hotrods when I had my '07. That yellow car has always sounded SICK!!!!

GLWS!

EDIT:::: just listened to the video that used to put me to sleep at night...........Zurita had THE BEST SOUNDING 3V on the forum IMO!!!

Thanks man. I think so too lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Somebody buy those Magnapacks for the love of God!!!!! First, those aint cheap, 2nd they are THE BEST sounding axlebacks on 3V's by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Matter of fact, buy ALL of his exhaust setup! He is the reason I went Hotrods when I had my '07. That yellow car has always sounded SICK!!!!

GLWS!

EDIT:::: just listened to the video that used to put me to sleep at night...........Zurita had THE BEST SOUNDING 3V on the forum IMO!!!

you should probably crank your car up and let it warm up se we can hear how that thing sounds. oh wait that might scuff up the key cylinder and you would have to replace it

free bump, i really shouldnt look at these or ill wanna buy things

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Payment sent for comp springs and retainers and the lockouts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back