Parts List Review

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
I could care less about how many people purchase the part. The reason I bitch when you post is very simple. Anytime anyone even mentions Whiteline you come in and start your "oh their watts exploded on me and fucked up my car bla bla bla" Bullshit. The watts prop breaking at 10mph did not jack up the front of your car. Also what turn are you going around at 100mph in your car? Because i have had the privilage to race on just about every major track in this country pn bikes and their are not that many that i am doing over 100 in even on the bike. The top failed due to a faulty weld. Period. No one said you installed it wrong and yes I KNOW why it failed because I do that do a living. Also I did not say GMITCH was the average mustang guy. He is FAR from that. I was talking about you. You purchase parts and have ANY problems no matter what you will beat it like a dead horse. Now with all this being said and all our banter back and forth is the Whiteline watts worth buying... Yes. Could the prop stand to be redesigned? Yes. Whiteline has already done it and as Jason said they are testing it. I look forward to seeing the data and the piece itself.

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
You know what I just realized.... I am becoming GMITCH... :thud:NoTicket you are entitled to your opinion. I apologize.:hi:

NoTicket

forum member
Reaction score
I hope that can be it. I have no problem with Whiteline. And I don't have any problem with you aside from our ongoing Watts feud lol <3

See ya next time we derail a thread!

Darkside323

forum member
Reaction score
CRaziness yo!!!!! By the way I will soon be selling a Whiteline watts link and UCA. The watts was installed last September. The UCA is a new replacement unit that was never installed. I had parts from to many manufacturers installed on my car so decided to go all in on a Griggs suspension. PEACE!!!!!

P.S. The Whiteline watts did make a noticeable difference in handling. It was one of the mods with the greatest change in how the car behaved.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back