Peetiewonder's Big Partout

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Well my s197 run is coming to an end, so everything must go. The parts will be available as I take them off the car. Most everything is currently on the car but if you want it bad enough, I can expedite the removal. Pictures to come but if you are interested in a certain item i can expedite pictures too.

1 - BC Racing Coilovers - about a year old, will put your car on the ground if you so desire. No leaks or anything. Paid 1k for these a year ago. SOLD

2 - C&L Racer CAI - This is the big daddy CAI, 95mm MAF iirc. Adds lots of OOOOMF to your car, requires a tune and is not California Legal, which means it works well and is worth the money. Best part is that It's all black so on the rare occasion a cop pops your hood, you should be okay anyways. SOLD

3 - SCT Livewire Tuner - this is the Middle Level Tuner. This allows you to setup your own custom tune parameters without buying a tune from a tuner, or you can buy a custom tuner tune and use that as well. I've been running the SCT Box tune for the last 18 months and have no complaints. You can also datalog, Watch live readouts, get estimated HP and TQ numbers and run 1/4 miles with it. It's tons of fun. SOLD

4 - Intake and Tuner combo - SOLD

5 - Borla Stinger Exhaust - the most badass axle back exhaust setup you can get. 3" Rolled tips. The tips need to be polished, but other than that these babies are ready to roar.
SOLD

6 - Ro_Ja R2-5 Wheels (Ray's Engineering Gram Light 57F Pro) 19x9.5 +44 All the Way around. Rear tires are toasted, Fronts still have some life in them. These wheels are a two piece design, forged barrel, Cast Face, Straight outta Japan. Front Left Wheel has some curb rash on it, the other 3 are 9+/10 (minor pitting, normal road wear) Retail on these wheels was 2800 bux (700 a piece). Asking 1200 for the set and will include 19 1/2"-20 lug nuts (one flew off somewhere).

IMG_8626 by peetiewonder, on Flickr

7 - 15mm H&R Wheel Spacer (Pair) These will widen your stance 15mm on each side. Retail is like 110 on these 70 bux takes em.

8 - 15mm Noname Spacer (Pair) Same as above but the thread pitch on the studs is metric. Will include all the necessary nuts to mount these. 70 bux takes em

9 - {6,7,8} - take all three and I will throw in all the spacers i have (pair of 3,5, and 10mm) for 1350 so you can have sexy wheel fitment like me.

10 - CDC Classic Chin Spoiler - Painted Tungsten Gray with Rattle Can paint. Has some scratches from being slammed. I'll include some Flat Black rustoleum to touch up the center section with. 100 bux takes it home.

11 - Bullitt Grille - This is the Grille off the 2008 Bullitt Mustang, super fly, super sexy, and your car will stand out while fitting in. It's a $360 grille everywhere else. NO LONGER FOR SALE

12 - UIP Offroad X pipe - not on the car, will make your car loud and stinky. Just taking up space in my garage, SOLD

13 - WOTBOX - Bang Bang, shoot massive flames out your tailpipe, make cool backfire sounds, or if you are actually a drag racer use the two step to build boost and consistent launches and the no lift to shift feature to decrease turbo lag and your ETs Sells from N2MB for 200 bux. SOLD

14 - Passenger Side OEM Headlight (Non HID) - Spare laying around the garage - $25

5db05e69.jpg

I think that's it, If I forgot something I'll list it here.

Best way to contact me is to text me 818.825.8546 and I will get back to you asap. Prices are more than fair and as such are pretty firm. If you want it shipped to you, you pay for it and cover paypal fees or send paypal gift.

BUY MY STUFF so you car can look as good as mine!

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
If you still have that 15mm h&r wheel spacer when I get out of the hospital next week, I'll take it. Of course, if someone else comes along before then, I know it will be gone!

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
I've got the H&R 25mm hub centric spacers. After getting my new wheels, they were too big for my offset. But 15s would be just right I think.

Are these the hub centric ones as well?

yessir

how much for the x pipe cheapest shipping to 38018

I'll look into that tomorrow. I'll see if i can just wrap it and ship it. also it has a broken hanger which can be seen in the pix, but i forgot to mention.

stangjunky

Reaction score
LOVE my Borla exhaust.

Might be interested in the short shifter. PM me if you get it out and want to sell it.

nightrain

08 GT/CS
Reaction score
Exhaust

Ill take the stingers off your hands, shoot me a PM and we can deal thanks

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Cause I was thinking the FRPP ones were 3 1/2" and the borlas were 4".

Thanks I might be interested

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
4" outer diameter slash cut and rolled to a 3.5" inner diameter. This goes for the FRPP and the Borla stamped stingers. Hell might even be for the steeda and roush as well, it would not suprise me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back