Petition for Texas to withdraw from the United States and create its own Government.

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
Shit! And I even searched for it lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vorshlag-Fair

Official Site Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Now be nice. These people are pissed off. 25,000 people from our 365,000,000 citizens showed up to protest. That is... .0068 % of our population angry enough to show up in DC for this protest.

But seriously, this is pointless. Nothing ever comes of an online petition. No state is going to secede, not even Texas.

2012110824secede.jpg

Or even "secdee" :clap:

I get how angry some Republicans are that BHO was re-elected. But it was a majority vote, with a 3.5M vote margin. It is what it is... just an election, and we will have a new president in 4 years. There's no reason to leave the union.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
what a waste. did anybody actually think before wasting there time on this crap? seriously! wtf would texas do if it did secede?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
It's not really about actually seceding from the US, it's about making a statement. Did you think before you posted? It's not a waste of time IMO. The voices were heard, and not just fell upon deaf ears. Too bad not everyone got the wake up call.

michael.konor

forum member
Reaction score
It's not really about actually seceding from the US, it's about making a statement. Did you think before you posted? It's not a waste of time IMO. The voices were heard, and not just fell upon deaf ears. Too bad not everyone got the wake up call.

Signing some petition is not making a statement when the purpose of the petition is less than worthless. It's as bad as the people who said they were moving to Canada after the election.

As for thinking before I posted, of course. But it's obvious to me that you have a problem with people expressing their thoughts and beliefs when they don't match yours. You're entitled to your position, but don't talk down ours.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I think the better statement was that Obama won the popular vote by .7 percent. He barely won the peoples vote and should realize that an extremely large majority of the population felt he has done a poor job as the President. I doubt he took anything away from this election though, he is too arrogant to realize that a significant portion of the American people feel he is a bad President.

I personally do not agree with signing anything that is in favor of seceding from The United States as I feel too strong about this country to see it try and be broken up. I do however applaud those who created and started the petition and stood up and basically said hey fucko your doing a shitty job! They created a large movement in my eyes even though it has fallen on deaf ears and there will be no response from the White House for this petition. This is just going to continue going on with business as usual unfortunately and will continue to head ourselves down a terrible direction which will lead to a terrible outcome IMO unless both parties find some common ground.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Signing some petition is not making a statement when the purpose of the petition is less than worthless. It's as bad as the people who said they were moving to Canada after the election.

As for thinking before I posted, of course. But it's obvious to me that you have a problem with people expressing their thoughts and beliefs when they don't match yours. You're entitled to your position, but don't talk down ours.[b/]

:Roflmao: You really need to take your own advice. Pot meet kettle.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
I bet more than half the people that signed that petition doesn't even know what the word secede means! It is just Racial hatred towards Obama or idiots blaming him for them not having a job. just sayin.....

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Fuck you.

Now be nice. These people are pissed off. 25,000 people from our 365,000,000 citizens showed up to protest. That is... .0068 % of our population angry enough to show up in DC for this protest.

But seriously, this is pointless. Nothing ever comes of an online petition. No state is going to secede, not even Texas.

2012110824secede.jpg

Or even "secdee" :clap:

I get how angry some Republicans are that BHO was re-elected. But it was a majority vote, with a 3.5M vote margin. It is what it is... just an election, and we will have a new president in 4 years. There's no reason to leave the union.

An expression of desire in a body politic such as ours is NEVER a waste of time.

I hear ya. If I could afford to, and was so inclined after my last residency in Texas, I would move there if they did secede.

I bet more than half the people that signed that petition doesn't even know what the word secede means! It is just Racial hatred towards Obama or idiots blaming him for them not having a job. just sayin.....

Oh that's a fucking shit ton of fucking bullshit you racist motherfucker. I'm sick and fucking tired of being called a racist because I think the idiot in the WH isn't capable of running this country. But I'll be quite forthright with you. Except for the black friends I already have, I'm getting quite the racist stance concerning people who call me racist because I don't agree with the politics of the man in office. I didn't agree with Bush either, but for some crazy reason, that doesn't make me a racist, just a white, read....American Indian of 38% who appears more white than American Indian....., man who had some common sense.

Fuck you too ya fuckin racist .

dennisafrompa

forum member
Reaction score
I think the math is off. The pop vote was slightly over 47% for Romney and slightly over 52% for Obama, that's not .7 %.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
Are you angry because I am right? What makes me a racist? Seriously I want to know what in my post makes me a racist?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
You think you're right because you base it on speculation?
Are you Black? You're ignorant of you think people signed it just because Obama is black. Maybe it's actually because he isn't doing a good job and hard working people don't want people who sit on they're ass on day getting all the spoils.
You sir, are pretty stupid.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
why would you ask me if I am black? That seems a bit racist judging what i say and thinking i would only say that because I would have to be black.

Still want to know what makes me a racist?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
why would you ask me if I am black? That seems a bit racist judging what i say and thinking i would only say that because I would have to be black.

Still want to know what makes me a racist?

Its not racist, its a simple question. And I ask because I hear the only reason from blacks is that people who didn't vote for Obama are racist, don't have jobs and are white. Do I need to quote you when you said that in this thread?
You should educate yourself. I highly doubt the people who signed the petition are out of jobs or racist. Because the racist people and jobless people vote for Obama because he fucking gives handouts.

Back