Petition for Texas to withdraw from the United States and create its own Government.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Yup. And why do you believe that everyone who signed the petition sole motive was because they are racist?

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
What color I am is really none of your business. I never said that anyones sole motive was racism. Next question please.
lets play a game guess my color!
hint#1 I live in El Paso

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I bet more than half the people that signed that petition doesn't even know what the word secede means! It is just Racial hatred towards Obama or idiots blaming him for them not having a job. just sayin.....

What color I am is really none of your business. I never said that anyones sole motive was racism. Next question please.
lets play a game guess my color!
hint#1 I live in El Paso

:thud:

I don't even need to ask anything else.
:crazy::stfu::headscratch:

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
I bet more than half the people that signed that petition doesn't even know what the word secede means! It is just Racial hatred towards Obama or idiots blaming him for them not having a job. just sayin.....
Did I say the only reason was racism? Reread what I wrote than try talk shit.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
the secession movement is nothing but the rants of a bunch of sore losers. Unfortunately for them, it's bringing out the realization that some of our population never grew out of childhood and think that things will change if they throw a tantrum. My advice, grow up!

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
the secession movement is nothing but the rants of a bunch of sore losers. Unfortunately for them, it's bringing out the realization that some of our population never grew out of childhood and think that things will change if they throw a tantrum. My advice, grow up!

You couldn't be more wrong. It's about a central government that believes in a command economy and doesn't respect private property rights. And the president is the figure head for that movement but not the only one by far. This is much larger than one man and one election. This is about the freedom disappearing in this country and then the world. I've been to Texas twice and I would gladly move there over any state in the union.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back