Photos from Ford Commercial

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
those pics are breaking all of Paul's photo rules!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this but I'm just starting to like the rear of the car JUST A BIT.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Please god don't make it like the Toyota Corolla commercial. I don't see why they think everyone is all about the techno/dubstep in this decade.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
meh.

Ford has done great with social media but the commercials have really declined in the more recent years. I don't know what to think of this.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'm still digging the new Mustang commercial with the Need for Speed theme to it. I hope this one doesn't turn out like that annoyingly ghey Corolla commercial.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Give me another one that is absolutely funny or cool and came out in last 2 years. I like that one too, but the swap your ride ones are stupid, the truck ones give me seizures and the Super Bowl one pushed me towards throwing something at the TV.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Give me another one that is absolutely funny or cool and came out in last 2 years. I like that one too, but the swap your ride ones are stupid, the truck ones give me seizures and the Super Bowl one pushed me towards throwing something at the TV.

Hahaha, can't argue with this... hoping things turn around with "Global" marketing now.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Well since My Micro Mike Rowe Crow's Micro Mic Row Mike Rowe not going to be doing the commercials anymore, it will probably go down in coolness.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Somebody buy Olivia a 2015 Mustang. This dirty girl deserves it. Just listen to that voice. Is that a pack a day raspy voice? Or is it because she's really good at keeping the hubby happy?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
80s Aerobic Dance Battle featuring the new 2015 Ford Mustang

Not sure what I just watched, but on the upside 4K resolution is nice.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back