Photoshop help

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking at Varrstoen wheels like these but in white, would any of you be willing to help me out? I want to make sure its what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Robert

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Post up some pics of your car in the same angles (if possible) and I will swap the wheels for you.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
btxw.jpg

n4d4.jpg

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
don't worry about it, I enjoy helping where I can! I think they will look pretty good!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Those wheels look sick, but I would caution you to see if you can get one and sit it next to your car to see how well the whites match up. There are many shades of white.

I had a buddy in HS that had a white car and got white aftermarket wheels. Thing is, the whites were slightly different shades. Every time I looked at his car, that's all I could think about was how the white wheels didn't match the white paint on the car.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
I wanted those wheels bad, but i hate spacers, and with brembos they require them.

I'm going to be running areospace brakes, so i'm lucky. Have you looked into volk wheels? They are expensive, but clear a lot of big brake setups.

Those wheels look sick, but I would caution you to see if you can get one and sit it next to your car to see how well the whites match up. There are many shades of white.

I had a buddy in HS that had a white car and got white aftermarket wheels. Thing is, the whites were slightly different shades. Every time I looked at his car, that's all I could think about was how the white wheels didn't match the white paint on the car.

I'm going to try and order them from Varrstoen without a finish, since I will machine the hub faces to get a little more offset. Once that is done I will order performance white and paint the wheels, so they match the car.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back