Pics of my dad's Z06

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Although this is s197forum and not ls1tech, I noticed that people on here also enjoy ls1's! Only thing done to this car is a Intake, full exhaust, and a MGW shifter. Needs a tune, bad!

IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks very cool but who bent the shit out of the exhaust? My good friend has an 04 z06, its quite the car.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks very cool but who bent the shit out of the exhaust?

Bought it like that, never have the time to fix it. You have to heat the pipe up and bend it. We drive the car once in a liftetime so we don't worry about it that much.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Ok you bought it that way............but doesn't it bother you enough to want to fix it.....I know it would bother me. Love the side shots...... helluva profile.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Intake with no tune?

And exhaust is fucked lol

hypertech program, a real tune will wake it up, the difference would be day and night.

Ok you bought it that way............but doesn't it bother you enough to want to fix it.....I know it would bother me. Love the side shots...... helluva profile.

If it was my car, I would have fixed it. My dad doesn't like spending money on cars at all, nor does he like getting underneath the car and trying to fix it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Flame me.. I can't get into it. Not going to bash the car but, just personally, I have never in my life been a fan of a vette. I just don't like the design I guess. I like Tom Selleck though?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Its christmas season, do that shit for him ;)

I'll have it done eventually

Flame me.. I can't get into it. Not going to bash the car but, just personally, I have never in my life been a fan of a vette. I just don't like the design I guess. I like Tom Selleck though?

To each his own, I love the z06 to death, but after owning a mustang the z06 feels "soft"

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Needs more Coyote. Never been a fan of them. It looks nice, but I wouldn't own one.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
It looks pretty badass. However, it needs a large cam to really fill the void of the sound to match the looks.

All Z06's should sound like boats.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I like it but you definitely need to fix the exhaust for your Pops.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
there is a sub-forum for non-s197 media. Please keep that in mind for future posting.

Moved.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, I'm a hardcore Blue Oval man, but I can't hate on a Vette. The cars are awesome. But dude, PLEASE have your dad fix that exhaust! That's like a hot chick with a big hairy wart on her nose.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back