PM Email Notices

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As of yesteday, I am no longer receiving email notifications for received PM'. Yes notifications are on, but no emails... Anyone else having this issue?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
did you make sure your getting them from the new domain?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
There's a long, ongoing thread on this issue. Every so often the servers handling emails decide that the emails coming from this domain are spam and block them. Kimmer has fixed the issue several times.

On a side note I'm also having the same issue with my personal email, Google's servers decided I'm a spammer and so all of my outgoing mail routed through their servers gets deleted. Had to open a gmail account last month just so I could send emails as I can no longer trust my primary email account to get through.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll check my spam folder... This site is going to shit :dead2:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Not your spam folder, the emails are being blocked at the regional server level. Nobody is getting email notices, I haven't gotten one in a while. The site admin will need to address it with the service provider for the domain.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Going to update my previous post, I just got an email notice for a PM so notices are getting sent out.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just found mine in the spam folder... Shit, even hotmail knows what's going on here. Doomed I tell you... Doomed... :dead:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back