750CBC11-8536-42B6-8D9D-AAA567FD58E0-15202-0000054903E990FD.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
this section is for tech discussions on wheels/tires not what color/finish looks best

moved

I'd suggest you check out this site

Sweet rims

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
this section is for tech discussions on wheels/tires not what color/finish looks best

moved

I'd suggest you check out this site

Sweet rims

Sorry. I even tried searching to figure out where others posted their poll on wheels. Sorry

Check out that site for what specifically?

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
He's messing with you on the site. As this is a "mustangforum" style thread. Like "which axle back is best?"

Gunmetal or Black wins in my eyes. Bronze would be different for sure!

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
I don't really get the big idea with the rules on this forum. I TRIED searching to find we're to put this.

This is a legit thread. Are we not allowed to ask people's opinions? Isn't that kinda the point of a forum to get help from others?

Thanks for those who chimed in on it. I just want to be a little different. Bronze would look better than it came out in the chop I think.

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
I don't really get the big idea with the rules on this forum. I TRIED searching to find we're to put this.

This is a legit thread. Are we not allowed to ask people's opinions? Isn't that kinda the point of a forum to get help from others?

Thanks for those who chimed in on it. I just want to be a little different. Bronze would look better than it came out in the chop I think.

just gotta have tough skin it is kinda funny bro just laugh about it and move on, like i said brushed aluminum! i love it on cars now. its different and goes with anything, that orange shit is kinda limited to what looks good with it.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
just gotta have tough skin it is kinda funny bro just laugh about it and move on, like i said brushed aluminum! i love it on cars now. its different and goes with anything, that orange shit is kinda limited to what looks good with it.

I know lol I just don't want to get in trouble for something innocent. I have read the rules. But I have too much stuff in my life to remember all of them lol

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
i like long term mods, ive spent to much money on mods just to end up replacing it with something else because i want more power or a different look. so if it was me id look at the big picture and say which wheels could i see me keeping longer than a year before id get tired of them. I honestly wanted bronze wheels at one point and i thought how long am i going to like them. just like the ones i have now. I got them in june and now im already trying to sell them and i have another set that will be here friday. its such a waste!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Maybe it's just the photo chop, but I am not feeling the bronze on the white Stang. And I usually like them on the WRX's, Evo's, etc. Maybe it would look better in real life.

I think polished looks good on white cars, but for some reason, I am digging the gunmetal. I assume you are ruling out black because a lot of us have white cars with black wheels, myself included.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
brushed aluminum

2b576a10_zps6ab35929.jpg

i like long term mods, ive spent to much money on mods just to end up replacing it with something else because i want more power or a different look. so if it was me id look at the big picture and say which wheels could i see me keeping longer than a year before id get tired of them. I honestly wanted bronze wheels at one point and i thought how long am i going to like them. just like the ones i have now. I got them in june and now im already trying to sell them and i have another set that will be here friday. its such a waste!

Sorry for the thread jack, but are you getting rid of these wheels in the pic, riceeater? Man, those are sick! One of the best looks I have seen on the forum.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I also feel like bronze is a sti type of wheel, but I mainly like only black wheels because I am closed minded. Gunmetal gray is growing on me though...

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I think the bronze burst is badass. Not sure how it looks on a mustang but it would definitely be different which is hard to do in the Mustang world.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
Yeah I know I don't want to choose something I get tired of. Hard choices! Lol.

Thanks for the replies guys. Keep opinions coming!

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I have always liked bronze burst and plan to powder coat my wheels in that color when I get my next set of tires.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back