Possible HWY 16 meet?

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
ok, its late and im bored so ive been reading the thread over on SN about the new meet spot. well call me a puss but i dont really want to go out to the ghetto of tacoma for a meet. plus i know a few of us are on this side of town, near north tacoma, gig harbor, port orchard ect...

whos up for it? maybe we give it shot next friday or sat? i know some of us married guys friday nite can get complicated.

ideas?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
ok, its late and im bored so ive been reading the thread over on SN about the new meet spot. well call me a puss but i dont really want to go out to the ghetto of tacoma for a meet. plus i know a few of us are on this side of town, near north tacoma, gig harbor, port orchard ect...

whos up for it? maybe we give it shot next friday or sat? i know some of us married guys friday nite can get complicated.

ideas?

I'm in. I can do what I want as long as my wife says it's ok. J/K. Post the details on here and I will go. I'm always game for beer and Nachos!

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Is there a plan for tomorrow night? If not, I think I will go to the new getto spot if it's not dumping rain.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I am thinking about it as well, what time are you guys thinking?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Not going now, my wife decide to invite all of our idiot neighbors over for cocktails tonight.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back