Post up pics of your Git-Boxes

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
75% of the members here have garage-queens, 25% have gunsafe-queens, 5% are drama-queens and 2% are just "queens". How many of you have closet-queens? And no cekim, I'm not talking about your kind of closet.

My gem:

Dsc_0031.jpg

Dsc_0026.jpg

Dsc_0023.jpg

Dsc_0024.jpg

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Man, that is a nice Rickenbacker.....I will snap some pics of my 2 Ibanez's in a few...both are RG series, and I have a Fender strat, and 2 Taylor acoustic's......

raverjames

Beer Advocate
Reaction score
I have:
2006 Fender Highway One American (off-white)
2006 Fender Mexi Telecaster (light blue) with Seymour Duncan Little 59's
Epiphone Gothic Les Paul (flat black) with SD 59's
p17354.jpg

1970 Yamaha Acoustic hand me down from my grandmother
I also have some kind of travel guitar that I hardly ever use.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here, let me help you...

Attachments

• FireExtinguisherPorLine10lbABC.jpg
    FireExtinguisherPorLine10lbABC.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 19

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
75% of the members here have garage-queens, 25% have gunsafe-queens, 5% are drama-queens and 2% are just "queens". How many of you have closet-queens? And no cekim, I'm not talking about your kind of closet.

My gem:

Dsc_0031.jpg

Dsc_0026.jpg

Dsc_0023.jpg

Dsc_0024.jpg

And 1% of us actually race. Damn nice guitar, Roper.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have:
2006 Fender Highway One American (off-white)
2006 Fender Mexi Telecaster (light blue) with Seymour Duncan Little 59's
Epiphone Gothic Les Paul (flat black) with SD 59's
p17354.jpg

1970 Yamaha Acoustic hand me down from my grandmother
I also have some kind of travel guitar that I hardly ever use.

Pics?

Here, let me help you...

Not gonna work

And 1% of us actually race. Damn nice guitar, Roper.

Thanks. :beer:

BTW, I have a Jetglo 350v63 Rickenbacker for sale if anyone wants to dress up like John Lennon for Christmas.

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

My gem:

Dsc_0031.jpg

Dsc_0026.jpg

Dsc_0023.jpg

Dsc_0024.jpg

Love the burst on that Ric! I am certain she sounds as nice as she looks. What does she play through? I will own a Ric bass soon enough!

I play three different Ibanez basses ATK 300, ATK 700, and SR900.

Damn twangers and your beautiful Geeetars!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have two Strats (one a Texas Special), a PRS Santana SE with custom pickups, and a Godin Exit 22. Plus a bunch of amps:
100_1182_001.jpg

John

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have two Strats (one a Texas Special), a PRS Santana SE with custom pickups, and a Godin Exit 22. Plus a bunch of amps:
100_1182_001.jpg

John

That's quite the good look right there Boss! How do you like that Fender half-stack? Gotta love the "Texas Special"! That guy on the wall is playing his axe upsidedown..............crazy musical legends/icons!!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's quite the good look right there Boss! How do you like that Fender half-stack? Gotta love the "Texas Special"! That guy on the wall is playing his axe upsidedown..............crazy musical legends/icons!!

The Fender half stack is good clean LOUD fun. Funny though, I rarely play venues that need it, and will likely "Craigslist" it soon.

My Texas Special is a great guitar for blues nights, and with that Vox modeling amp, has a lot of different voices. My son took my Peavy Classic 30, but that tube amp combined with the Strat had a sound that couldn't be beat when pushed. I went through a lot of tubes on that bitch...

John

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...What does she play through? I will own a Ric bass soon enough!...

Depends on were I'm at, usually a Vox Super Beatle or an AD120VT. I'm on the hunt for a decent Ric bass right now...

100_1182_001.jpg

John

:thumb: :beer:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No antiques here (well, I do have a 1950's no-name nylon acoustic, but its just old:idea:), but my Fender Strat HSS - just a pup - born in 2007...

2546f3d36b3f01f.jpg

I also have a Mexican Strat I use for drop-D tuning and generally banging around, a through-neck LTD 5 string bass, and a travel guitar.

As you may recall from another thread, I hadn't touched my guitars for years and picked it up again in the middle of last year... Turns out, it is just like riding a bike - after you rebuild some ass callouses you can pick up where you left off...

Wasn't planning on dropping :2cents: on the guitar above (American Strat), but couldn't resist after playing it... I love the bridge on these - holds its tune wonderfully, resonates well - just a pleasure to play... Thinking about drilling out the Mexican Strat to retrofit the American bridge on it...

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dsc_0024.jpg

First, that is a nice axe, pardon the drool:drool:

I love playing 12 string, but I think I might spend more time tuning one than playing it... So, far I have resisted buying one...

I think that's one reason I put my old guitar down in the first place - never occurred to me at the time, but hindsight 20/20 and all...

I went through all manner of headaches trying to balance out the bridge so that it would hold tune for more than an hour... Eventually, just pulled the whammy bar and cranked down the bridge springs to turn it into a hard tail...

My ears are really picky on intonation, I often raise/lower G&B according to the voice range of the song I am playing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back