Reaction score
Washed the car and then it rained 10 min later....uughhhh
I did catch this cool rainbow though.

20140705_192732_zpsfnjtjxz8.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
14596313104_05c635d21f_b.jpg

Great shot from my buddy on July 4th.. before it got covered in our firework debris.

Louvers are coming off soon, scoop is going to be wrapped flat black, mirrors and window trim are going to be painted gloss black. Then I think I'll be happy with where it sits. Anybody know if someone makes a painted antenna delete? Like where it removes the entire plastic base? That antenna isn't jiving with my flow.

I think you are going to have someone fill it. I don't recall ever seeing anyone create an entire antenna delete though.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Great shot from my buddy on July 4th.. before it got covered in our firework debris.

Louvers are coming off soon, scoop is going to be wrapped flat black, mirrors and window trim are going to be painted gloss black. Then I think I'll be happy with where it sits. Anybody know if someone makes a painted antenna delete? Like where it removes the entire plastic base? That antenna isn't jiving with my flow.

I could have sworn RPI Design made a painted-to-match plug for an antenna delete, but I just looked and it isn't on their site.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A guy on AFM did one many moons ago. Looked pretty good. Basically took the bottom base, filled, sanded & painted. Would be a nice stand in until you could get it filled.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying a salvage car and building a dedicated racer out of it. Every time I see pics of someone picking one up, I get the itch just a little more.

Good luck with it. Looking forward to the "after" pictures.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
At the moment for this one I'm going to repair the suspension, replug in the cluster fuck of harnesses and install new fuel pump, tb, intake manifold, fuel rail, maf +airbox and try to get her running.
Still need a shifter but everything else I ordered for the most part

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying a salvage car and building a dedicated racer out of it. Every time I see pics of someone picking one up, I get the itch just a little more.

Exactly how I feel. I love seeing salvaged cars turned into track cars. Makes me miss my rolling chassis...

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

Yep, it's hard to resist. I took a 06 Black GT in on trade last week for $1500. With 212K miles on it and the body was is pretty decent shape, I was on edge and very close to buying it.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, it's hard to resist. I took a 06 Black GT in on trade last week for $1500. With 212K miles on it and the body was is pretty decent shape, I was on edge and very close to buying it.

Holy cow, at that price throw a big shot of nitrous and slicks on it, beat the heck out of it and then part it out/sell roller when it blows

gotnas

Reaction score
Couple quick pic's.

Attachments

• S197.jpg
    S197.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 45
  • s197 2.jpg
    s197 2.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 38

CAMELCAT

Reaction score
Put in fogs and shorty antenna. Fogs are not a lot of people's cup of tea, but I've always liked yellow fogs on all my cars.

Attachments

• Mustang Pic.jpg
    Mustang Pic.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 46

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back