Powder Coating & Ceramic Coating Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Currently have 2 sets of 07-10 Valve Covers in stock for a core exchange for coating!
Will still run these specials until the end of January! Business is good so I will keep offering great specials!
Valve covers, if you send a set to me to coat $120 shipped
If you have to have me do a core exchange (IE I send you a coated set then you send your stock set back) $140 shipped
Compressor covers - $50 shipped!
Turbo hot sides ceramic coated - $75 shipped!
Stock exhaust manifolds or shorty headers ceramic coated $130 shipped
Throttle Bodies, if I have to disassemble $50 shipped, if you send disassembled $40 shipped ***By disassembled I mean without TPS and throttle motor, you can keep the shaft, blades and gears in the throttlebody, I will take care of that***
Aftermarket Coolant tanks $45 shipped
Aftermarket Power Steering tanks $35 shipped
Aftermarket brake reservoir covers or Fuse box covers $35 shipped each
If doing a few items together obviously I will discount a little bit because they can all be shipped together.
This is not all that I can coat, I can coat just about anything metal, so if you want to check on if I can coat it and for pricing just shoot me a PM.
img8301.jpg

img8300h.jpg

Picture123.jpg

img8290b.jpg

img8286l.jpg

mg8130.jpg

img8096h.jpg

Last edited:

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
I can't really tell from the first picture if that's it but have you found a close match for vista blue. Looking to get my valve covers and gt500 throttle body coated sometime this winter.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I can't really tell from the first picture if that's it but have you found a close match for vista blue. Looking to get my valve covers and gt500 throttle body coated sometime this winter.
It is a bit different from Vista but looks REALLY cool, however I have received a sample that looks like it might prove to be close to Vista Blue, I am going to order some powder and try for myself to see if it matches.

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. My throttle body will be here this week and then I have to find time to get the valve covers off. Probably some time in December. I'll be back in touch around then. Keep us informed on how the vista blue matching goes. I do like the blue you have up and some of the other colors I've seen though. It'll be a tough decision for sure.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren what are you wanting to get done that color? I'd love to get my valve covers done that color. Maybe we could save some shipping cost and get a discount from fallenauthority if we got together.

Yep! Valve covers, fuel rails, and maybe throttle body. PM me on what you're gonna do.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to get your stock throttle bodies done guys. Mine is back on the car and it runs exactly as it did! If you have any questions about getting it done just shoot me a pm and I can help you. Fallen does amazing work and you won't be disappointed. Just thought I would follow up on the tb though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back