Powder Coating Services!!!!!!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm now officially offering powder coating services, its a small business my good buddy of mine and myself will be doing. I have a set of 05-06 (14 bolt) valve covers that have already been degreased, sand blasted and ready for powder coating. We can powder coat any metal that will fit in a conventional oven. Prices for valve cover are as follow:

$100 shipped- for your choice of basic color(if sending your own valve covers to be coated)

$120 shipped- for us to coat a set of valve covers and send them out to you. You send your core to us when you receive the coated covers. Great option to not have any down time.(When cores are available)

$180 shipped- for us to supply and coat a set of valve covers with no core return. (when cores available)

Please PM with any questions you may have.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here are some example of our work.

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_20110830_232307.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Our first customer car with our blue valve covers, looks great, what do you guys think?

2.jpg

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a set of cores for an 05-06 GT and have a set from 07-09 GT comming. I may have a lead on getting a set of GT500 valve covers. What color were you thinking of getting? Thanks for your interest.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LAstang1234...I have not found a color that is called "grabber orange". What we could do is find an orange in a bunch of different shades. See which one would match best and go from there. With powder coating it can be very difficult to find a perfect match but can offen get very close.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can you paint them U3 (Grabber Orange)?

I came across to what I think to be close match to grabber orange, I want to do a little bit more research and I'll PM you. After looking at a couple shades of these oranges, I really think this is going to look cool!

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
How close to the FRPP covers is that blue?

I was about to order the FRPP ones, but this would save me $130+, and the only difference is no ford racing decal.

For that savings, I can live without it.

I will be gone all day tomorrow, but consider a set of the blue 06 covers SOLD (will do core exchange) on Monday if the blue is correct, and it looks like it is.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I came across to what I think to be close match to grabber orange, I want to do a little bit more research and I'll PM you. After looking at a couple shades of these oranges, I really think this is going to look cool!

Let me know Johnny, I'll get a set from you in a heartbeat.

Edit: BTW mines an 07 and I'm currently not in country as you can tell.

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How close to the FRPP covers is that blue?

I was about to order the FRPP ones, but this would save me $130+, and the only difference is no ford racing decal.

For that savings, I can live without it.

I will be gone all day tomorrow, but consider a set of the blue 06 covers SOLD (will do core exchange) on Monday if the blue is correct, and it looks like it is.
PM.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
I have a set of cores for an 05-06 GT and have a set from 07-09 GT comming. I may have a lead on getting a set of GT500 valve covers. What color were you thinking of getting? Thanks for your interest.
I would love to get a grabber blue, But that blue in your sig looks good.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I really feel like that blue is really close to the grabber blue, I prob could try to get a closer blue. I have a set done which might be sold soon if not all ready. I should try to find a grabber blue mustang in my area to take a picture with the valve covers next to it, LOL.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Were you thinking of doing a core exchange or having us coat yours? I am a really big fan of the blue covers in my signature. I think they give the covers a real clean racey factory look.

-John

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back