Procharger install help

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys. So it looks like I'll be buying the p1sc head unit from IRoush but need help on what else I will need to buy for it. Also if anyone has links to install instructions I'd appreciate it. Where can I get the mounting bracket I need cheap, injectors, maf, etc . Thanks guys

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
isn't there a stage 2 upgrade kit that just gets you the "plumbing" and the intercooler? i imagine that should get you most of the way there, then all you need is the fuel system and the filter.

1lowtoy

forum member
Reaction score
You will need the bracket (with tensioner and pulleys), piping and intercooler (unless you plan to use a different cooler and fab up all of that your self) and the crank pulley with belt. The fuel system stuff you can get from anywhere. Don't forget about the new coolant hoses you will need as well.

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
If you look at the post in classifieds the one IRoush has comes with a cooler from a f150 is it possible at all to fit that? Also where can I buy te intake assembly ? Do I need a bypass/cliques valve?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Looks like the same intercooler minus the hoses...
mmfp_0909_18_z+10_mustang_gt_supercharger+front_view.jpg

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like that takes care of the bracket n crank pulley. I still need a intake assembly. Ideas anyone? Will the Vortech one work for me? Also if the f150 intercooler will fit where can I get what I need to mount it and the tubing?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back