Progress

techsan40

Reaction score
Got the car in September. It's a 2009 GT. Auto unfortunately, but I couldn't pass it up cause it only had 25k miles. Have a truck and traded my e46 325i for it.

When I first got it

First I added a deck lid cover

Then I added Roush 1" lowering springs front and back and bought new 255/45/18 Michelins, also added tinted corner lights

And tonight I added a black billet grille with hidden tinted fogs. I will add better pics tomorrow when I have some daylight

Just bought a CAI and need to buy a tuner. Only other plans are wheels and exhaust.

techsan40

Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Wanted a Mustang since high school so I'm pretty pumped. Nice to be working on a car on the weekends for upgrades rather than maintenance like I had to on the BMW haha

techsan40

Reaction score
Got some new stuff thanks to a couple members on here!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Good looking car you got there. It looks like you are off to a good start with your mods. :thumb2:

And I am diggin' the fanblades on your car, but might I suggest a set of 1" spacers to move the wheels out flush with the fenders.

techsan40

Reaction score
Thanks, yea they've grown on me. Everytime I have a little saved for wheels, i end up buying something else cause they don't look that bad. Guess it just depends on the day haha. I will look into some spacers, that would look better from the side, I'm just afraid it'll make my rear look funny

techsan40

Reaction score
Question for yall...should I buy the gen5 raxiom tails or keep saving for wheels?

techsan40

Reaction score
Found a hell of a deal on some gt500 18s. Going to pick them up Thursday.

techsan40

Reaction score
car is filthy but here they are, I will try and get washed pics this weekend when the weather warms up

techsan40

Reaction score
Thanks, finally nice today. Still filthy but will get it washed with better pics tomorrow or Saturday.

techsan40

Reaction score
Thanks! I traded a rifle for these wheels. They aren't replicas either, they're genuine Ford wheels. Not bad for a straight across trade for a $250 rifle!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back