Project - WCKDSGT

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I was looking at getting them because I think they look amazing and come at a much better than "vossen" price. I had wanted to do 19x10 all the way around but they don't offer the right offset. I like 20s but was worried about the ride since it's my DD and did not want to pay for 20" tires. Love that car and those wheels though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the 20's ride fine w stock control arms, my SGT had all aftermarket control arms and it was rough. if you don't wanna pay for 20" tires your sure as hell not gonna want to pay for 19" tires! 19's are way more expensive than 20's. you can get a set of m/t street comps 255/35 and 305/35 for $700 from American muscle

Stangphan

Reaction score
the 20's ride fine w stock control arms, my SGT had all aftermarket control arms and it was rough. if you don't wanna pay for 20" tires your sure as hell not gonna want to pay for 19" tires! 19's are way more expensive than 20's. you can get a set of m/t street comps 255/35 and 305/35 for $700 from American muscle

I thought I knew a good bit about wheels and tires before I started this process.....I now feel incompetent after reading so many posts on this

Stangphan

Reaction score
What springs were you running on that car with the 20s?

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Ford Racing k springs, I'm gonna run the same wheels w a 305/35 in stead of a 275/35 on my vert w sportlines. about a 3/4" taller tire and about a 1/4 inch lower spring

Back