Project - WCKDSGT

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Your car looks so good!
You inspired me and I just ordered the Shelby gt grille and the powered by ford badges the wheels is another story you and chris have me on love with them.
I also ordered the 4.10s that I still think you need!

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Your car looks so good!
You inspired me and I just ordered the Shelby gt grille and the powered by ford badges the wheels is another story you and chris have me on love with them.
I also ordered the 4.10s that I still think you need!

ha ha thanks man:cheersman: yea chris's car sold me on these wheels also. yea im gonna get the 4.10's right after I buy a car trailer, so I can do some NMRA events. the car could use a driver mod too lol. need to get back in the swing of things racing again, been about 10 yrs

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Actually doing the hot rod cams as well I think (haven't ordered yet) and I picked up ford racing intake manifold so we should be similar performance soon, I just won't have the big n littles.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
cams are actually pretty easy to install, just take your time and double check everything. I plan on doin the intake and prolly gt500 tb once I get my cc paid down

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered the cams last night, I think I'm going to let a pro do them though. My friend I bought the manifold off was also selling a ford reading throttle body, from what I have read through N/A the larger tb does not actually help or make power. Im planning to just powder coat my stock one black.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
well finally got my 4.10 installed and the hood painted to match my new wheels. now time to get her ready for Norwalk to run true street. snapped some random pics at my parents today.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
well got the 4.10's installed, went to Norwalk and ran true street. my times werent great but I had a blast and got a cool pic lol. the car is still falling on its face after 6500 RPM launch's, with 1.8 & 1.9 60's. I drove it a little more than I have been lately the other day and popped a cel for misfire on cylinder 8. I just replaced the plugs w MSD iridium, so i ordered MSD coils so hopefully this will help w the shitty times ive been putting down.

Last edited:

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the party but this loks sweet

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
So what have you done with all the other wheels oi had on your pony

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
The razors are sitting in my garage boxed up( for sale btw lol) and the dd bullitts are on my 97 gt

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I was gonna say that's a lot of wheels to have just sitting around

Stangphan

Reaction score
well finally got my 4.10 installed and the hood painted to match my new wheels. now time to get her ready for Norwalk to run true street. snapped some random pics at my parents today.

What is the size and offset of your wheels??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
20x9 38mm offset 20x10.5 40mm offset. I wish I still had those wheels, I let them go when I traded the car in

Stangphan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I was looking at getting them because I think they look amazing and come at a much better than "vossen" price. I had wanted to do 19x10 all the way around but they don't offer the right offset. I like 20s but was worried about the ride since it's my DD and did not want to pay for 20" tires. Love that car and those wheels though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back