Props to AM

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys. I ordered a tune for my car last week. I had an issue with my tuner, prior to getting all the info to you guys. I called and was on the line with someone within 2 minutes. The order was cancelled, and the representative was courteous. Today I was ready to order a new tuner and set of long tubes. I ordered over the computer and somehow accidently marked express shipping and didn't notice until I got the confirmation. When I noticed I called up again, and again within 2 minutes was talking to someone. He said I would be refunded the shipping amount and had it switched to ground. By the time I got off the phone, the money was sitting back in my paypal. Kudos to you guys. I appreciate the forum support/discount and have nothing but praise. Thanks.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff! I'm glad you were taken care of both times calling in. I'll definitely pass a kind word over to our Mustang Experts for you.

Thanks for your support and taking the time to create this thread. Positive feedback is always welcome here!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back