Props to AM

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys. I ordered a tune for my car last week. I had an issue with my tuner, prior to getting all the info to you guys. I called and was on the line with someone within 2 minutes. The order was cancelled, and the representative was courteous. Today I was ready to order a new tuner and set of long tubes. I ordered over the computer and somehow accidently marked express shipping and didn't notice until I got the confirmation. When I noticed I called up again, and again within 2 minutes was talking to someone. He said I would be refunded the shipping amount and had it switched to ground. By the time I got off the phone, the money was sitting back in my paypal. Kudos to you guys. I appreciate the forum support/discount and have nothing but praise. Thanks.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff! I'm glad you were taken care of both times calling in. I'll definitely pass a kind word over to our Mustang Experts for you.

Thanks for your support and taking the time to create this thread. Positive feedback is always welcome here!

Shane

Back