Props to BBR!

05xgt

Reaction score
Gonna try and keep it short. I have to start with, I'm not easily impressed especially when it comes down to shops who claim this, and another claims that. What I will say though, is that BBR says what they mean, and mean what they say. That also applies to their staff. Their CS is Outstanding, their attention to customer satisfaction and detail also Outstanding.Been trying to get tune issues straightened out for quite some time. After speaking with several shops I made the decision to go with BBR. All I will say is I'm glad I did. I still have to iron out a couple of issues, but don't see them as a problem. When I called there a Live person will speak to you. What impressed me most, was they called ME back, on a Fri eve after hours to resolve my issues. Guys all I will say is don't stop on the tracks now. Keep it up the way you're going, and Thanx again. ONE Satisfied Customer here, and as someone once said......."I'll Be Back". LOL:thumb::thumb::thumb:

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
Let me tell you what man. Between John and Steve and everyone else over there at BBR....they have always been nothing but good to me and I always try and get the parts I need from there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back