PS3: Black Ops

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
i'll be online tonight around 630 or so. I hope to prestige by thanksgiving lol

stang03

forum member
Reaction score
well played for about 5hours last night and IMO this game blows MW2 out of the water

Got me a couple of hours in yesterday! And i was thinking the same thing! It's much better than MW2!

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
i picked it up, PSN Get2thechopper

been playing a bit, graphics wise not the same as MW 2 but fun none the less and great for cusomizing anything and everything

iwaxmyjimmy

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno about yall, but its full of campers. I actually did get nuke tubed the other day and was like, wow really?? But lucky for most people these maps are hard to do that. The real only complaint I have is the shitty respawns. I spawned between 4 guys on the opposing team. And I mean like 5 steps from each. Gamer tag is iwaxmijimmy1 on xbox of course because I do spend money to play online unlike the PS3 guys lol

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
seems like the only way to get a killstreak is to camp, due mostly to the respawns. i've camped from time to time i won't deny it, although it does piss me off, i'm kinda hypocritical like that though.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
stupid question, but in regards to the rc car, how do i go about detonating it? seems like the only way it explodes is after 30 secs

iwaxmyjimmy

forum member
Reaction score
pull the trigger on xbox........ i assumed the trigger was the gas the first I drove it(dammit forza) and blew myself up lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back