Pulled the trigger.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
The kit will not ship to me till monday or thursday, go figure.

With the room I am working with and the ideas I have, looks like I am going with a different tank. I found a 5 gal that is 32" X 8". That will fit right where I want it.

I ordered the kit from CarId, never again. On hold for over 20 minutes everytime I call, not one solid answer. I will call again monday, and if I get the story again, gonna cancel and go someplace else.

They said the manufacturer was delaying shipment.
Any chance I can get a little push jeremy.:clap:

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
The kit will not ship to me till monday or thursday, go figure.

With the room I am working with and the ideas I have, looks like I am going with a different tank. I found a 5 gal that is 32" X 8". That will fit right where I want it.

I ordered the kit from CarId, never again. On hold for over 20 minutes everytime I call, not one solid answer. I will call again monday, and if I get the story again, gonna cancel and go someplace else.

They said the manufacturer was delaying shipment.
Any chance I can get a little push jeremy.:clap:

email Jeremy and ask him if that is the truth on holding shipment, and if you find out CarId lied to you,then cancel and go some place else.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
All 3 packages shipped today from Michigan. I will get them on Wednesday.

I did order another tank that is 30x8 so it will fit under the rear deck of the vert. will post progress pics.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, I am so sorry I missed this thread! There was not a delay on our end that I know of, can't wait to see it finished!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how you do this install with the limited room in the vert.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
No problem Jeremy, over a week of them telling me it was you guys, they just dropped the ball.

Install is gonna be setup so that my trunk has some usable space. The new tank is longer and only 8" round with mounts, that will fit under the rear deck. on the vert, it slopes towards the rear seats.

Will see how it goes when the tank gets here.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Kit arrived today at 7pm. Gotta say the kit looks great!! Didn't get to do any installation, want to give myself some time. I have the car ready for the install.

I am glad I went wit a different tank. the one that comes with it is way to big for the vert. to make it not look like it was just put there, is impossible.

I will use it to test the system. The shrader valve included is a nice touch.

I will start a new install thread and update as needed.

Thank you airlift performance.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Kit arrived today at 7pm. Gotta say the kit looks great!! Didn't get to do any installation, want to give myself some time. I have the car ready for the install.

I am glad I went wit a different tank. the one that comes with it is way to big for the vert. to make it not look like it was just put there, is impossible.

I will use it to test the system. The shrader valve included is a nice touch.

I will start a new install thread and update as needed.

Thank you airlift performance.

Why didn't you asked if they could have discounted the price of the kit by taking away the air tank,since you already had one. would have been worth a try..

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Took a week of them bullshiting me about airlift delayed shipment. Wasn't gonna try a technical discussion. Not a big deal, I can try and sell the tank or use it for something.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered through a guy on another forum. I had the sausage tank removed and instead had a pancake tank shipped to me. Airlift is more then happy to help out the order how you want it. It's just the middleman that can cause some troubles.
Goodluck on the install.I did mine over two weeks to get it how I wanted

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I am not 100%.done yet. Still need the new tank. I did get everything else done and tested. More adjustments are needed and final install.

New thread when that is complete. Here is a full laid out shot. I could cut the bunpstops more but I will leave them at the 1/3 size for now.

Very easy install except for the nut from hell.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376783810314.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376783810314.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 22

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
God I wish I could do it, in for pics when you get it installed!!

Back