putting the boss intake on sunday

deepimpact

forum member
Reaction score
I have been looking and seaching just for any hiccups i run into, the main thing i see is the purge valve thing I plan on doing what some others done with the 3/8 fuel line and clamps. if anyone else has suggestions on anything I need besides the 200 dollar kit that i dont plan on using lol, btw im using the steeda 101 mm cai.

im all ears and love to learn new tricks thanks guys...

deepimpact

forum member
Reaction score
well it is on very simple swap and love the pull from 5k to 7 is sweet jw if i should raise the limit to 73 or 7400 eh...

devildog1679

forum member
Reaction score
I have been looking and seaching just for any hiccups i run into, the main thing i see is the purge valve thing I plan on doing what some others done with the 3/8 fuel line and clamps. if anyone else has suggestions on anything I need besides the 200 dollar kit that i dont plan on using lol, btw im using the steeda 101 mm cai.

im all ears and love to learn new tricks thanks guys...

Got your wire splice ready?

deepimpact

forum member
Reaction score
I noticed today driving it seems to be running a lil off from 2800 to 4600 at about half throttle it's constantly like surging strange crackle in exhaust and u can Def feel the car not wanting to rum right like it's a fuel or misfire issue but no light has popped yet just don't seem right maybe I should return it to stock and reload the tune to see if it clears up or would it be possible to have a foul plug? Any other info you guys have I'm all ears.
Mods are off rd exhaust steeda 101mm cal, boss im stock tb 6 speed.

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps, but every time I do a mod and pop in a new/different tune, my Stang acts similarly for a short period of time then starts running normally. I chalk it up to the computer just learning everything.

EDIT: If it doesn't clear up soon, possible culprits are vacuum leaks since you changed your intake.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where would the vacuum leak be? I have had a similar problem for awhile, but it comes and goes. Seems like it would always be there if it were a leak.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back