Pypes Mid Muffler system for 2005+ mustang gt

SuperSonic05

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling my Pypes Mid Muffler system. I had them on my car for about a month. They sounded great with my JBA L/T headers and catted H mid pipe, but with the headers it was a little to loud for my taste. When you floor it, everyone knows it. When I let of the gas, you get the great sounding popping noise. At idle, you can hear/feel thumping of every exhaust cycle. I loved it, I hope I can find some mufflers that similar but just quitter.

My starting asking price is $225.

Location Roselle, Il 60172 (not far from chicago)

DSCN0521.JPG

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Im got them on my car now.... The sound is perfect... Good luck with the sale...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Every time I see a set of these for sale, I am sooooo tempted to try them out...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a response regarding the PM I sent yesterday as well. Hopefully, I can snag these things and give em' a try. If I get them, and don't like them, Don...you should give them a try.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
That's really the only reason I don't have a set already. But to be fair, it seems that the fitment issue is hit or miss. Some guys run into it, others don't.

Sooner or later, I'll probably pull the trigger on a set of these though. Maybe even this set.

Hey SuperSonic05... how was the fitment on your car?

Last edited:

SuperSonic05

forum member
Reaction score
At first I had some issue, but I got a friend over looking/holding the tips as I adjusted the pypes and they came out pretty good.

SuperSonic05

forum member
Reaction score
sorry guys, I've got a lot of pms.

with my L/T and cated h pipe, the sound was perfect. I though they were a to loud for my DD.

MQ07GT

Reaction score
This kit is a good kit to buy if you dont want to spend a ton of cash. I did have a fitting problem with my kit but all I did was cut about a 1/4 inch off the mufflers on both ends and it fit like a charm. Looks and sounds great plus you will have a lil cash left over to go buy an O/R xpipe to beef it up a lil bit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back