pypes mid muffler with new clamps

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
Just got this from another forum member, also have 6 U-bolt style exhaust clamps that i got since the pypes ones suck. Anyway in great shape, $150 picked up
located in south central PA. Willing to meet within reason also. Sounds great on car but too quiet for me, so i went back to my KR mufflers.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Just got this from another forum member, also have 6 U-bolt style exhaust clamps that i got since the pypes ones suck. Anyway in great shape, $150 picked up
located in south central PA. Willing to meet within reason also. Sounds great on car but too quiet for me, so i went back to my KR mufflers.

What exhaust setup do you have that these are too quiet?

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
URL]

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/2754/3461/6884230150_large.jpg

I have kooks long tubes and catted x-pipe. All the video's i have heard the pypes sounded great with the longtubes, which they do, but NOT as good as my KR mufflers do. The KR's are deeper and much louder

Last edited:

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
no trumpet at all, actually they sounded pretty good. Just needed more volume for me. I keep reading about pypes fitment, but with this set they went right on and were perfect. i'm not sure if the different mid pipe had something to do or not but i had no issues with them. The KR's just have alot more bark. they sounded kinda like a new edge mustang with a magnaflow setup

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD a while ago. KR muffler are ford racing mufflers that came on the gt500 KR mustang. i think the part number ends in 500s

paypay2345

forum member
Reaction score
I just put long tubes with xpipe and i had slp loudmouth and wow way way to loud so i put on the factory's for right now but i need something that will make it sound deeper with out switching over to H pipe

Back