Question about non foulers on 02 sensors

forum member
Reaction score
So I bought a pair of "02 sensor raisers" from Brenspeed and put one on each of my rear 02 sensors. The CEL is back on after 15 miles of driving. Do I need to stack another pair on? Has anyone else had this issue?

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, I had to use two per side. Only one caused it to fault. With two stacked I breezed through PA emissions.

forum member
Reaction score
What codes are being thrown? Always start there when asking for help.
I am almost positive it's the code related to the rear 02 sensors, because this happened after installing an offroad x pipe.

Swarzkopf said:
Yep, I had to use two per side. Only one caused it to fault. With two stacked I breezed through PA emissions.
Thank you.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Yup, I bought two packages at oreillys for like $6 total. Had to drill one out but needed both. No codes. Lt headers and offroad x. Obviously I live in a state that does not require inspections.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
I have a single set per side with Kooks and catted H. Still get the P0430 DTC code after around 100 miles of driving and/or letting the fuel get below a 1/3 of a tank. I am going to order another set from Bren before I throw the car back up on jacks in the fall. Thankfully, I somehow went thru enough cycles to pass the Illinois emission test last year.

remainvayne

Reaction score
I, on the other hand, only use 1 set on each side and have passed. I honestly think that the whole 'non-fouler' thing is only a small (if that) part of the equation while the tune equates for 99.99% of the success rate...

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I, on the other hand, only use 1 set on each side and have passed. I honestly think that the whole 'non-fouler' thing is only a small (if that) part of the equation while the tune equates for 99.99% of the success rate...

Each package at oreillys comes with two. I had stock tune no codes ever. The one has to be drilled out that the o2 sensor screws into. Hate to ask what Brenspeed charged for something for $3.49 (x2) at oreillys. Not to bash any shops but shipping kills the deal for sure

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
Each package at oreillys comes with two. I had stock tune no codes ever. The one has to be drilled out that the o2 sensor screws into. Hate to ask what Brenspeed charged for something for $3.49 (x2) at oreillys. Not to bash any shops but shipping kills the deal for sure

I think Brenspeed charged me something like $12.00 for them. They threw them in back in 2010 when they installed my Exedy clutch. Since I was there, I just had them do it. They did mention at the time that I might need another set if the singles didn't do the job.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score

They charge $20 if I recall...
:dead2:

forum member
Reaction score

They charge $20 if I recall...
:dead2:
It was $20 for a pair with shipping, but they come pre drilled.

Swarzkopf said:
I forgot to ask, does PA do a visual check to look for cats?

Back