Question on tune

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd like to ask a question as well. Once you mail someone a custom tune, do they do a data log to send back to you for further tweaking of the tune? Or is it just the tune and you pay more for that?

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I have very similar mods and I have been running an email tune from Brenspeed for close to a year now with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Car drives and runs great. I would definitely recommend them! :thumb2:

Good to hear!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to ask a question as well. Once you mail someone a custom tune, do they do a data log to send back to you for further tweaking of the tune? Or is it just the tune and you pay more for that?

With the amount of volume that we do in Saleen S/C tunes on the S197 cars (atleast 1000 on the dyno), we very rarely have any issues with the tunes as these cars are all pretty similar. You pay for the tune, but if anything seems wrong in the tune, we will make it right.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to give you guys a try. I'll start with a tune for the 3.4 pulley and see how that goes and if I like it I may be getting one for the 2.95 pulley.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to give you guys a try. I'll start with a tune for the 3.4 pulley and see how that goes and if I like it I may be getting one for the 2.95 pulley.

Awesome! Just give us a call when you are ready to place an order. Our number is 574.594.9559.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Just give us a call when you are ready to place an order. Our number is 574.594.9559.

I sent you a PM with all the information, will that work? Otherwise I usually end up working till 7PM lately here.

martinr69

Reaction score
Ok I am buying the Comp cam 127020 mutha tumpr and FRPP 4.10 gears this week. When I get a tune from you and download it will the tune expire? Just wanting to know because if I can't get it done before winter then I am waiting for spring

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Ok I am buying the Comp cam 127020 mutha tumpr and FRPP 4.10 gears this week. When I get a tune from you and download it will the tune expire? Just wanting to know because if I can't get it done before winter then I am waiting for spring

No, the tunes dont expire, so you are good to go! The tune will be sent over via email with instructions on how to load it onto your tuner.

martinr69

Reaction score
No, the tunes dont expire, so you are good to go! The tune will be sent over via email with instructions on how to load it onto your tuner.

Yeah I already have done it before but I installd the tune right way. So that's why I am asking

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed has been great to work with.

I purchased their 2200 HO Kit and tune. Installed it in the garage, took it over to the dyno shop and did my pulls. Sent them all of the information and they agreed I was good to go.

I also purchased an XCAL 3 with 3 custom tunes from them for my wife's Expedition. The tune is great!

I just thought folks should know you all do tunes for other vehicles, not just Mustangs, and the quality is as good!

Thanks Brenspeed!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed has been great to work with.

I purchased their 2200 HO Kit and tune. Installed it in the garage, took it over to the dyno shop and did my pulls. Sent them all of the information and they agreed I was good to go.

I also purchased an XCAL 3 with 3 custom tunes from them for my wife's Expedition. The tune is great!

I just thought folks should know you all do tunes for other vehicles, not just Mustangs, and the quality is as good!

Thanks Brenspeed!

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, you are correct. We tune a lot more than just Mustangs!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have been running their tune for most of a year now, with no problems. Great customer service and always there to answer your questions. Have even had aleast two email tunes sent to me for different upgrades I have done over year, no problems. Top notch bunch of guys. Would recommend!!!

Thanks Brenspeed

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I have been running their tune for most of a year now, with no problems. Great customer service and always there to answer your questions. Have even had aleast two email tunes sent to me for different upgrades I have done over year, no problems. Top notch bunch of guys. Would recommend!!!

Thanks Brenspeed

Thanks for the great comments! Can't wait to get you in here for the B302!

-Chandler

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Bought my original Xcal 2 and tunes form you guys and then updated the tune for my Paxton 2200 HO set up, no issues, none, for over a year so thanks for that. Great tune !

I am in process of replacing the stock Paxton air intake set up with a larger volume 4" tube design. Think I am having MAF issues. Being that I am an existing and return customer will a tune adjustment for this mod be the full cost or could I expect a lesser amount for this tweek. Also what would you guys need to create this.

Thanks !

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Bought my original Xcal 2 and tunes form you guys and then updated the tune for my Paxton 2200 HO set up, no issues, none, for over a year so thanks for that. Great tune !

I am in process of replacing the stock Paxton air intake set up with a larger volume 4" tube design. Think I am having MAF issues. Being that I am an existing and return customer will a tune adjustment for this mod be the full cost or could I expect a lesser amount for this tweek. Also what would you guys need to create this.

Thanks !

There really isnt any way to accurately make the adjustments for the new MAF diameter without getting the car on a dyno. We would need the car here in person in order to create this. We would need to do this on our in house dyno.

Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back