Questions about air supply

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Got a lay away plan???

Or need a car for the third coast to sponsor? :D

This is the best way I can describe why NOT to save up for an item.

You can wait a year while you save your money to pay cash, OR, you can throw it on a card and spend the next year paying it off and get to enjoy it NOW. Wait a year and pay, or pay over the next year and enjoy it now....pretty damn simple decision I think!
:beer:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
No the wife must not know what I spend. I cant save it in cash form, she can smell it......

Guess I could get a new card make the purchase, burn the card, and set it to auto deduct from my business account. Maybe....

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
No the wife must not know what I spend. I cant save it in cash form, she can smell it......

Better reason to have paypal credit line...LOL That's my way of hiding stuff..:evillaugh:

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
LMFAO, well you have hot chicks sitting on your car! Most I would get is a dented hood and popped tire if one of the lady's at my work sat on the front of mine....

Some days my job does not suck :naughty1:

DSC_0747-2-1.jpg

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Dear baby jesus, you should quit immediately! I'll send my resume...LOL

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
You evil genus.... to deceive or not to deceive, that is the question. I think I will take my chances..

No genius, i just like to get what I want. Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.....one of these ways allows you to get everything you want!

I typically ask for forgiveness, but i've done it so much that it has broken her and she doesn't even bother to say anything anymore...HAHA

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
BTW Jeremy, I received the email for directions to the plant tour. Says wear closed toe shoes, dress pants and shirt preferred, jeans and shirt OK...LOL

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Back off my job!!!!! :wtf1:

We are getting ready to release compressor isolater's which drastically cut down on compressor noise. It is basically a fancy spring loaded compressor bracket.

I'm first in line for these isolators :)
Also for the job. Hah

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back