Questions for ac deleted guys ??

bobbaloo

Reaction score
Good morning , after deleting the ac in my car how can I check if high speed fan still functions ? I used to be able to put ac on high to check if high speed fan still engaged but with the delete not sure how I can randomly check it . Also could the high and low pressure switches be jumpered somehow to allow use of high speed fan on demand via the ac max switch and provide the 12v power source (which used to be plugged into the compressor ) for intercooler fans ?
Thanks for any help with this .

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Don't know about having the fan go high speed when you want other than probably doing the jumper in the fuse box that I believe Don W mentioned a while back...but the easiest thing to do would be to change the temp that your fan comes on at using your SCT handheld. Just lower the low speed and high speed temps and you should be able to tell as your car warms up.

bobbaloo

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer , I will check my fans tonight the way you described with my SCT , I still think I will try frigging around with jumper wires to see if I can make something work with the ac switch .

bobbaloo

Reaction score
Got it working how I want......I think , I took the plastic high pressure sensor ; (4 pin ) off the discarded ac line and plugged it into the connector , then ran a jumper wire on the low pressure switch plug (2 pin ) now the high speed fan comes on by selecting max ac on the console . also have power to the plug that formerly went to the compressor , just may have to wire in a toggle switch to the low pressure connector jumper to turn high speed fan and heat exchanger fan off and on as desired .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back