Quick opinion on LCA...

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Ran a search and have found a lot of information both saying it's okay and it's not okay. I found a deal locally on whiteline relocation brackets which I'm definitely buying, however I was going to hold out for adjustable LCA's but this guy is selling BMR non-adj LCA's for cheap and I was considering scooping them up.

Question is, with my modifications and no adjustable UCA am I running the risk for driveline vibration or issues, or would I be okay running this LCA.

Mods:

Koni Yellows
GT500 strut mounts
Steeda Ultra Lites
BMR adj. Panhard Bar
1 piece Aluminum Driveshaft

Car is a basic bolt on 5.0, puts down around 390ish-whp as it sits. (if that information is relevant)

Haven't experienced ANY vibrations or issues with the above modifications, just trying to correct my suspension geometry since my OEM control arm is slanted down in the rear.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Seems like you just had the same questions I did haha.... Yea the control arm debates and opinions are all over the place from what I've read, seems like your thread has a lot of good information.

Also seems like the LCA's don't matter as much for pinion angle, it's the UCA. Odds are I'll pick up these LCA's and get the UCA & bracket closer to the winter when the money tree blooms again (just bought house 2 weeks ago, mustang mods went down a couple notches on priority list haha)

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The used relo bracket and LCAs will work fine. Just consider an adjustable upper if/when you want to adjust pinion angle.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back