Quote for labor, your thoughts??

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
I know exactly what it takes My family owns the largest dyno tuning center in the USA for motorcycles specializing in Harley Davidsons. We build motors tune bikes an are a major etailer. In my opinion that price is still way out of line. I guarrantee you that out of the 6200 they are taking in 50 percent of it is not going to the guy intalling the parts. Sounds like a 3 day job even if it took 5 days you think there paying the employee 3100 a week no way. For proof or company is www.cyclesolutionsonline.com
I don't know why you seem so stuck on what the employee earns. Remember that the shop rate is the same regardless of the actual employee doing the work. When I was a kid, I was earning $16.50/hr pulling cable. I thought I was in high cotton until I got put in charge of my own truck and billing, and realized my company was getting $120/hr for every hour I worked.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Im not someone else stated the employee gets about 50 to 60 percent of whatever a shop charges. I was disagreeing.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Not that really anyone else is concerned besides myself (haha) just wanted to give an update.

The original company, I emailed on the 5th last week, to see if we can work on the estimate a little and I expressed my concerns with some of the pricing. Still have yet to hear from them, so I think I'm going to go and pick up my car today and consider them out of the picture.

I'm waiting on Brenspeed still to get their estimate, Brent has been emailing me a few questions to get a better idea of my car/situation/what exactly needs done.

I also just contacted Beef and am waiting on his estimate as well.

I know I will be in good hands at either Beef's shop or Brenspeed it will just come down to who has a more reasonable price. I wouldn't mind having either company work on the car but Beef's shop is closer a bit.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back