Racing Alignment Shop - Charlotte Area

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
I need a shop that can do corner balancing on my car and I have no clue where to go. Does anybody know of a good place in the Charlotte area? I imagine there's some places in Mooresville but google isn't being cooperative in finding me what I want.

Drkmrkiv

forum member
Reaction score
Nice to see another Charlotte member.

Jack at P1 Racing did. I don't know if he's still open however.

I believe Porsche on Independence still does high performance balancing.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
Yeah no hits on google except for a place out in Texas. I never thought about going to the porsche place. They don't list anything on their website, but I may just stop in and ask them one day.

Drkmrkiv

forum member
Reaction score
I had some friends who went there and had good results.

There's a place in Kannapolis. I can't think of the name. Honestly, try NChondas.com

There are a lot of suspension guru's on that site and they'll have a larger list of Charlotte alignment shops.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
That website doesn't exist anymore apparently. When I get my new tires, I may give Porsche a call.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
http://www.sohomotorsports.com/about.php

Lawyer's rd shop. Give them a shout. I've heard their name thrown around and heard decent things about them. I need to go check them out as well.

It was importsNC not NCimports lol.

Funny, I'm hunting for tires this week as well.

I'll definitely check them out.

I ordered some used tires to replace my boogered up fronts on Ebay. Some great deals on there even on new tires. You should look into it.

Back