Raxiom Gen 5 Tail Lights For 05-09

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Saw on the AM FaceBook post yesterday that these were back available. Got mine ordered. I am curious though...I clicked the "Notify When Back In Stock" button on your website listing, but I never received a notification. Had it not been for seeing it on FaceBook, I wouldn't have known.

Thanks for the forum discount code...knocked the price down to $375!

AM Shane...what's the status on that AM Banner?

Thanks guys!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Saw on the AM FaceBook post yesterday that these were back available. Got mine ordered. I am curious though...I clicked the "Notify When Back In Stock" button on your website listing, but I never received a notification. Had it not been for seeing it on FaceBook, I wouldn't have known.

Thanks for the forum discount code...knocked the price down to $375!

AM Shane...what's the status on that AM Banner?

Thanks guys!

BadPiggy,

Thanks for the feedback about the notify me later! You should have receive an automated email as soon our live inventory checked the lights in, giving you a heads up. I'm certainly going to need to have my IT guys see what went wrong here. Regardless, I'm glad you follow our FB page and were able to be notified that way!

We're still waiting for new AM Banners to arrive. Your order has been placed since the 19th, so you're good to go. As soon as they arrive in a week or so, yours will ship out!

Shane

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
FWIW....I did get a email notifying me they were back in stock. Your gonna love them piggy.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great- it's good to know the "back in stock" email went out to some customers that requested it. Badpiggy, is it possible the email went to your Email's spam folder. Could you check this for me real quick, if you haven't already.

Thanks for your time Badpiggy!

Shane

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Great- it's good to know the "back in stock" email went out to some customers that requested it. Badpiggy, is it possible the email went to your Email's spam folder. Could you check this for me real quick, if you haven't already.

Thanks for your time Badpiggy!

Shane

Shane,
Looked in SPAM. Nothing there from AM.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane,
Looked in SPAM. Nothing there from AM.

Hmm... strange. Thanks for checking for me. I was hoping this was the reason you didn't get the email. I'll check in with our IT Team on this.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back