Realspeed's 7th Annual Dyno Day

realspeedjess

mustang girl
Reaction score
Fall is approaching quickly which means it's that time of year for Realspeed's Annual Dyno Day and BBQ!

On Sunday October 2nd we will be holding our 7TH ANNUAL DYNO DAY!. All are welcome to come for free food and hang out or see how much HP you put to the wheels on our in house Mustang Dyno. Dyno runs will be from 10am-4pm and cost $60 (+tax) for 2 runs with HP, TQ, and Air Fuel printed on your dyno sheet. All participants for the Dyno must Pre-Register & Pre-Pay to ensure a timeslot for that day.

If there is extra time at the end of the day for a few more runs and you would like to run your car on the dyno the cost will be $75(+tax).

Please Mustangs only.

We will try to fit people in the time they would like, first come first serve. Please specify if you would like a morning time or an afternoon time.

Register Online
http://www.realspeedautomotive.com/dynoday111.html

Or call
631-563-REAL(7325) and register over the phone

We look forward to seeing you!!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I dont get on the dyno at the American Muscle Show on Sunday, I will be there

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, one of the first spots on the rollers reserved, anyone local should come down. It's always a fun day

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Im signed up! Afternoon slot. Looking forward to seeing what the Saleen puts down, even though that Mustang Dyno is a heart breaker/Wallet opener hahaha. Im sure there will be some incredible Stangs showing up, look fwd to hearing that Shelby scream!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back