Rear seat delete

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
yup looks sloped forward to me, you could always try to built your own and see if you can come up with a flat/sloped back surface

BLACK-MACHINE

living my 2nd child hood
Reaction score
thanks for the replies, guess its one of those things i'll have to see in person before i pull the trigger

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
For a dog I think I would get some 1/4" or 3/8" plywood and cut to fit, then wrap it with automotive carpet. You can brace it underneath however necessary to make it flat and stable.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the american muscle delete kit is like, but the one I have from JPC would be too thin to put a dog on I believe. Mine also slopes down towards the front of the car.

BLACK-MACHINE

living my 2nd child hood
Reaction score
For a dog I think I would get some 1/4" or 3/8" plywood and cut to fit, then wrap it with automotive carpet. You can brace it underneath however necessary to make it flat and stable.

that was my original plan,, i was looking to save myself some time and aggravation

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
I put my girl in the front seat. If she rides in back she gets sick. I layer beach towels over the seat so it doesn't get damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLACK-MACHINE

living my 2nd child hood
Reaction score
I put my girl in the front seat. If she rides in back she gets sick. I layer beach towels over the seat so it doesn't get damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley dog would ride on the roof if i let him,,, otherwise he's in back and the better half is in the #2 seat.

thunderstang

forum member
Reaction score
I just lay the back seat down and put a blanket back there. My dog is a lab/Sheppard mix and weighs about 75 lbs. this also raises him up some so laying down ha can see out the windows.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I like that one much better than the one AM sells. I really like the boss 302 one from Ford Racng, but I ain't pain' that much money.

I was considering building my own out of ABS or Sintra (much lighter and cheaper than ABS).

Agreed. That is hands down the best looking delete kit, however that's tall money for a small brace and cardboard wrapped in carpet. I thought AM kit was overpriced too. Literally, the kit is just super thin wood in cheap carpet. I lucked out and bought mine locally from a member for $50. It is, however, a real nice modification if you have no kids or reason for a back seat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back