Rear Seat delete

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
How hard would you say it is to do the rear seat delete? I have never done anytthing with wood before.

Eh do yourself a favor and get yourself a jigsaw or reciprocating saw from harbor freight. It sucks trying to cut straight lines with a hand saw and a dremel lmao! :asshat: If you dont like it when its all done then toss it and reinstall your seats.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Who makes a good rear seat delete kit?

2nd post into the thread 94tbird posted probably one of the best kits made. If that is too expensive for you you can try blowbyracing.com or americanmuscle.com and checkout there flimsy ones.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
I made this because race rules require a rear firewall if the battery is moved to the rear. It also stiffens the frame like the Boss LS brace. I'll be covering it with carpet in the next day or so and will run the seats as well. So when the seats are folded down it will be covered.

IMG_1654.jpg

Kraftsman

forum member
Reaction score
I made this because race rules require a rear firewall if the battery is moved to the rear. It also stiffens the frame like the Boss LS brace. I'll be covering it with carpet in the next day or so and will run the seats as well. So when the seats are folded down it will be covered.

IMG_1654.jpg

I didn't even think about that. I'm glad I read this. Another guy posted he had his nitrous bottle mounted to the seat delete, I thought you had to have that in the trunk, according to track rules?

sent from my Droid Incredible.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back