Rear Suspension Guru's look here please..

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Today just isn't my day.........more clearance issues..this time it is the rear sway bar...anybody ever used this combonation of parts and made it work? Complete CHE rear kit. Adj lowers, adj upper, CHE anti squat brackets, Adj pan hard bar, panhard brace,8.8 rear end brace. BMR upper control arm mount, BMR sway bar relocation bracket to run 15 in wheels, BMR rear sway bar.
Everything fits except the rear sway bar.....even the STOCK sway bar hits...WTF am I doing wrong?

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The sway bar is hitting the anti-squat brackets on the outside edge...it's almost like the swaybar needs to be an inch or so wider. I even ground a notch in both anti squats and it wont fit. I tried to put the stock sway bar on and it hits too...just not as bad...It will actuall bolt up but is in contact with the anti squats..gonna go take a pic or two...will post soon.

Last edited:

GT John

forum member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my BMR relocation bracket. The relocation bracket hits the sway bar on the passenger side
I tried sliding the sway bar over a little to prevent this but the sway bar worms its way back after driving for a while.

I finally gave up and took the BMR stuff off and went with Steeda non adjustable LCA's w/o the relocation brackets.

Its just a work car anyway

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back