Rebuilt title 2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe Convertible 4.0L v6, is it a good deal?

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
The gaps on the passenger front around the fender and bumper look off. In fact the right fender appears misaligned from looking at the last photo. Definitely inspect front inner structure (right apron, radiator support, etc.) for damages. The misalignment seen could be a sign of a structural dame to the right front no repaired properly not allowing the fender to align properly.

In most cases people who buy salvaged cars to repair and flip usually try to get away on the cheap. Proper repairs tend to eat up a significant portion of the profit and put their investment in close proximity of a similar clean title vehicle.

Agree with all of the above.
The front bumper and driver's side front fender definitely look like they've been repainted.
The issues I'm seeing are unequal and uneven panel gaps between the fenders and the hood, and an uneven gap above the front bumper. There's also a tear in the driver's seat back that needs repairing.
My overall impression is that this car hasn't been shown much love and looks untidy in places. My advice in this case is the same as the advice I gave in my first post.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back