Red MGP Caliper Covers - Brand New

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Price Drop

I bought these a coupld of months ago, never installed them.

I Paid 200 for them, asking $120 shipped.

Paypal accepted, as long as you send money as a gift, so I don' t get hit with paypal fees.

picture.php

Last edited:

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Any offers? I need money for go-fast mods....

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
These are really cool. Ive want a set for a while now, just never could bring myself to spend that much to make my brakes look good. If I have some spare cash come in anytime soon I may be pm'ing you. Until then FREE BUMP for some cool covers!!

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
those are nice looking! Wish they would fit with my wheels, but tried to install and sold a set of black ones on here a while back because they didn't work with my Magnum 500's, not enough clearance with that style wheel. They should work great with just about every other kind of 18" wheel though! GLWS!

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
hmm, never thought about that. My 20" bullits are CLOSE to my stock brakes.

you shouldn't have a problem with bullits (guy I sold the black ones to was running bullits, I believe). But don't take my word for it (I can't confirm either way)! Do yourself a solid and research it with MGP, quick, before somebody else buys them. :thumb2: I picked up the black set I had really cheap, and when they didn't fit, was able to pass them along to someone else for the same price and got my money back out of them. They are a great product and really make a big difference with the overall look of the car!

Reaction score
you shouldn't have a problem with bullits (guy I sold the black ones to was running bullits, I believe). But don't take my word for it (I can't confirm either way)! Do yourself a solid and research it with MGP, quick, before somebody else buys them. :thumb2: I picked up the black set I had really cheap, and when they didn't fit, was able to pass them along to someone else for the same price and got my money back out of them. They are a great product and really make a big difference with the overall look of the car!

They did fit, thanks again.

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Last price drop. If they don't go now, I am just going to bolt them on.

$150 shipped.

Blacksmoke

forum member
Reaction score
I'd buy them for 100 shipped.

May seem a little low but that is ALL I have to spare right now.
PM me if you're interested.

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Still for sale.

$140 Shipped?

Come on, they are brand new, and cost $200.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back