Reloading a tune

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
That is why I ask the question......I want to know peoples opinions on the subject. Thank you for the response.

07 Boss

Reaction score
That is why I ask the question......I want to know peoples opinions on the subject. Thank you for the response.

So people just reload tunes to reload tunes? Never heard of such a thing unless there are issues they are trying to solve. I have to put a smog tune in every year but if I didn't have to, I see no reason to hook up the tuner.

Phil1098

Reaction score
Why would you ever do this? I mean if the car was 100% stock you wouldn't go to the Ford dealer every so many years to make sure the computer was still doing as it should. Once a modified tune is put in, it's there until it gets changed. Maybe I'm missing something.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Why would you ever do this? I mean if the car was 100% stock you wouldn't go to the Ford dealer every so many years to make sure the computer was still doing as it should. Once a modified tune is put in, it's there until it gets changed. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm a little confused too, that's why I am being inquisitive. Why? What purpose does reloading a tune do? Enlighten me please.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
A tune is literally just a computer file in it's base form. Once it's uploaded to the car, you dont need to update it or re-upload it at all unless you make changes to the car perfomance wise the requires your tune to be updated via your tuner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back