Remote start

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for pricing with discount for the following parts numbers.

(1) BB5Z-19G364-A
(1) DG1Z-14B504-A

This should be all I need to add remote start to a 2012 Ford Explorer. Do you have these parts in stock and what are my shipping options/pricing? I'd like to have it here before Christmas if possible.

Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for pricing with discount for the following parts numbers.

(1) BB5Z-19G364-A
(1) DG1Z-14B504-A

This should be all I need to add remote start to a 2012 Ford Explorer. Do you have these parts in stock and what are my shipping options/pricing? I'd like to have it here before Christmas if possible.

Thanks

Well, you hit on two we don't stock. That basic remote start is $218.90 and the wiring is $25.30.

They would have to be ordered and that remote start appears to be on backorder with no current ETA.

There's a BB5Z-19G364-E bi-directional kit that's $229.90, also non-stock but it doesn't appear to be back ordered.

-Steve

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Any update on when these may be available? Wife still wants the remote start for her Explorer. Is it possible to locate a dealer that may have stock or are they all out of stock across the dealer network?

Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Still no ETA from Ford, there are a few out there on the locator and we might be able to track it down but if I buy it from someone else I have to pay markup and shipping so your cost will go up.

If you don't mind paying a bit extra to get one let me know and I'll see about tracking one down.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back