Results from Atco Tonight.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First run right off the street: 60'-1.988, 1/[email protected], 1/[email protected]. The next three runs were 13.0@106. There was not alot of people there so we were going pretty much back to back. These runs were done in full street gear, street tires,spare in trunk, 3/4 tank of gas and my large self! This is with the Saleen@4lbs and 3.73 gears. It was really humid tonight so there is more in it. I need to run my slicks too. These runs were done launching from idle, I tried to lauch alittle harder on one run and it spun too much.

Last edited:
S

SMOKINACES

hats off to you guys who can run on stock tires. I need DR's to be consistent. Good run btw and lol on your next run.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I won't be at Atco on the 24th. I have to work so i'm out. I'm unsure of the next time i'll be there,but i will let you know.

travelers

Reaction score
99% ill be up at atco on the 24th hope to see you there
Bingo is looking to run his car and never has before. PM him and see if he can meet you there. If i'm here I would like to go too. Its been a long time since I was at ATCO.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys the next time i might be able to get down Atco looks like June 7th. If i can i will pm you guys then we could all meet up there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back