RET DYNO DAY! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

Darko

Reaction score
SoCal's Finest Performance Tuning/Installation for ALL Fords & GMs. Not only do they provide high quality service, they also have an outstanding reputation, knowledge, and great customer service. This is a business that has thrived off of great customer service.

DYNO DAY INFO:

Place: Racers Edge Tuning (RET)

Date: May 12th (5/12/12)

Time: 9am-4pm

Address: 8107 Phlox St, Downey, CA 90241

Cost is $45 for 3 pulls with an Air/fuel print out. All cars are welcome as long as it’s a 2 wheel drive car. It will be first come first serve with a sign up list at the shop when you arrive.

Greg is the owner of Racers Edge Tuning. He has been tuning for the last eleven years and has been in business for eight years. His shop tunes with HP Tuner,s FAST, Big Stuff3, and SCT and he has also been tuning with HP Tuner for the last seven years. People that know him will tell you that he loves what he does, and it’s still a hobby. He will always be into racing; it’s not something he does just to make a buck. “I know a lot of people know me for building/tuning lots of Fast Fords, but we also do a bunch of GM stuff. I have four full time employees, three being heavy line. I own 2 Dynojet224 in ground dyno's along with a DTS engine dyno. We have 5 lifts, stock many parts.”-Greg Monroe

Racers Edge Tuning - Automotive - Downey, CA | Facebook

If you have any other questions you can call his shop directly at (562) 622-2508 or reach Greg by email at [email protected]

Ill be there for sure! If anyone wants to cruise there from OC in the morning shoot me a PM. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Ryan331

forum member
Reaction score
So Greg shot my an email regarding that dyno day we've all be waiting for!

Place: Racers Edge Tuning (RET)

Date: May 12th (5/12/12)

Time: 9am-4pm

Address: 8107 Phlox St, Downey, CA 90241

Cost is $45 for 3 pulls with Air fuel. All cars are welcome as long as its a 2 wheel drive car. It will be first come first serve with a sign up list at the shop when you arrive.

Ill be there for sure! If anyone wants to cruise there from OC in the morning shoot me a PM. Thanks guys!

I think I'd like to attend this.. Is anyone from the beach cities in the south bay headed over/want to caravan? (Redondo/Hermosa/Manhattan?)

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
that sounds like fun, but I dont get the first sign up part.. I cant make a 5+ hour trip on a hope I will get there in time =-/

I heard good things about Greg from CK, but has anyone else had his tunes? is he at john lund god level?

Darko

Reaction score
that sounds like fun, but I dont get the first sign up part.. I cant make a 5+ hour trip on a hope I will get there in time =-/

I heard good things about Greg from CK, but has anyone else had his tunes? is he at john lund god level?

Greg is a must go to guy if you own any mustang or ford. Even if I bought a GM I would only ever go to Greg. RET FTW!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
RET is the only place left in CA to try for me.. haha I gets no lov from tuners =-(

Darko

Reaction score
Ill see you guys on Saturday

Last edited:
Back