RIP Dewayne Pittman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn sorry for your loss, prayers out for you and your family.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
Damn, that brought a tear to my eye!!! Seriously!!! I lost my club member in a crash. He was going to work in his 04 cobra downshifted and hit a deep in the expressway and flew off the expressway. I'm saying a prayer for you and buying coors today. Stay strong brother!!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Man, this is just so sad. Dale, I am so sorry that you had witness that and even more so for his son. My prayers are with you and your family...

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Man my deepest prayers are with you and your family. You know we are all here for you if you need anything.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. If I get the chance tonight, I'll buy a round of Coors for everybody, and make a toast to Dewayne.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss man, thoughts are with you and your family.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the wishes...Im in and out of reality right now...I just keeping roaming aimlessly .... man Im gonna miss him. He was my best friend in the world. We talked about everything, thick as theives, never seen one of us without the other. I LOVE YOU DEWAYNE!!!! I MISS YOU BROTHER!!!!!

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I am having a coors right now for him. I understand the feeling that you are in and out of reality.

There are no words that can ease the pain, just kind words to let you know that you are not alone and have the support of friends and family. Even people like myself who do not know you personally, I give you 100% support and feel you pain.

Remember all the good times and keep him close to your heart. He is always with you.

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

ChrisDR

Reaction score
Damn, I am truly saddened to hear about this.

I have a similar relationship with my brothers so I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

Do you happen to know if the party driving the truck is ok? It would be even more of a terrible loss if the other driver didn't make it as well.

At any rate, I will be throwing a few coors down here in a few! Best wishes for you, your nephew, and the rest of your family.

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
wow man I am so sorry for you and your families loss. I can not imagine what you and your family must be going through. Stay strong brother .

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
sorry you lost your brother. my brother has a black shelby gt, so this hit close to home. gets you thinking. stay strong for his son.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear about your brother, I feel your pain too (mother).

Ed

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Me and some of the stang guys are going to drink coors in his remembrance. Even got a few ls1guys throwing a few back too. Hang in there man be strong.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Dale if yall plan some kind of cruise or something of the like let me know man and I will for sure be there! Again sorry!

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I could get a few ky guys in on that. Again man take care god bless. Your brother will always be with you. Keep your head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back