RMA #

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Steve,

I have sent a you a few PM's with no response. The return labels for my speaker grille you stated was being sent out last week have not arrived. Can I get an update as to when I will receive the labels and how long will it take for a refund?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Steve, what is the status of my return labels? You said on the 11th it would be a day or two... still don't have them? A response would be appreciated.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
No PM's and this post... He's checking the box as he is answering other posts...

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, I just went through my in box and the last message I got from you appears to be from Nov.11th.

When I received that PM I immediately sent an e-mail to the guys that would send the RMA and return label, I never heard anything back from you after that so I had to assume you received it.

Obviously the ball was dropped by the guy that was supposed to send the label, I'll contact the internet sales manager directly as soon as I'm done typing this and we'll get it handled.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just sent the e-mail, will keep you updated.

Sorry I didn't see your post in this section sooner, I try to check in here daily but things do get a bit crazy from time to time and I get sidetracked.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail back, the return label should be e-mailed when the UPS machine closes out this evening. It sends e-mails in daily batches.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Steve

Back