rollin on new rims

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
My baby is rolling on some new chrome gt500's with 275's all around. now i just need to lower her down alittle.

m1_zpshzfkcli4.jpg

Much better over the stockers

m2_zpsu11ved2n.jpg

techsan40

Reaction score
Looks good. Just put a set of those on myself a month or so ago butt only have 255s all the way around. I'm only lowered an inch all the way around. Was wondering what you thought the max lower would be with 275s after seeing it in person.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Much better looking the then stocks. :waytogo:

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Just put a set of those on myself a month or so ago butt only have 255s all the way around. I'm only lowered an inch all the way around. Was wondering what you thought the max lower would be with 275s after seeing it in person.

I would say 1.5" would work with the 275's. I know some cars on here are lower than that but not sure if they had any rubbing issues. Im planning on dropping mine an 1" to 1.25 just to close the fender gap alittle. I daily drive mine so i also want to keep a good ride quality aswell

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Good looking car! I loves me some grabber orange. Now lower that thing, and it will be on point.

blacksunshine01

Reaction score

I guess it's all in the offset. I have 285/35/19 square on my 05. I'm lowered on h&r race with no front isos and I only have about a fingers width from the top of my tire to bottom of fender and I don't rub at all. I would guess my set up is probably 2- 2 1/4 overall drop

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back