roush m90 $3395 + shipping

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
hahahah!! Yeh ..im kinda sorta becoming broke on this one very very quickly just in gauges and engine stuff FOR the SC im pushing 1grand already lol BUT when the wife hands the builders about 10 differnt boxes and says here you go. Thre will be NOTHING i need after this .......at least for another 2 years or so ;)

Ill be running
bbr 2.57 10psi pulley
bbr 90mm idler
new roush serpentine belt
ford racing intake/with heat shield - with cams, LT's, 4:10's through the Auto im shooting for 435-445 RWHP

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yeah you should have no problem getting to 435-445, I am already at 422 rwhp and my tune still needs a little tweaking so there is a little more yet. Oh and you won't see 10psi on that pulley, the M90 is maxed out around 7-8 psi, especially with you running L/Ts, that drops the boost a bit. Be prepared for a totally new car and feel!! And be grinning from ear to ear!!

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Hey either way as long as i can hear her scream THATS the only reason im going with the M90 ...Fckn love that wine !
With the edition of the smaller pulley and intake does the wine get louder ...??

Last edited:

RedFireS197

Slowly Building Power
Reaction score
I took advantage of the M90 deal noted by the OP.
Here are a few pictures of my build so far, I'm on step 47 0f 73 of the Roush m90 build, I'm ready to actually install instead of dismantle .
The plugs were the hardest part, mine were the 2 piece original 05's with 12500 miles on them, they made a wild screeching sound all the way out the plugs were a major milestone in the build.

10yktqv.jpg

2zz13e9.jpg

ncgndv.jpg

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
hmmm MORE PICS Red... what plugs did they send you to use ..??

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Nope see my build page ! ;) Wifey was smooth this week ;) !!!! WOT WOT !!

RedFireS197

Slowly Building Power
Reaction score
hmmm MORE PICS Red... what plugs did they send you to use ..??
No plugs yet, I'm waiting on the PCM to be returned.
Here are a few more pictures, It is a easy build, just follow the very detailed instructions.

fm5qu1.jpg

Waiting on the deep creep to loosen the plugs..

v789jb.jpg

Battery, intake manifold removed

6gij3b.jpg

Better shot of the plugs...These were very nerve wrecking to remove.

Easiest part of the disassemble was removing the front bumper... 6 bolts and a few pushpins...

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
LoudnLow.............your going boosted too? How did I miss that?

Whyask......HTO, thats what you want. Its what Roush sent me.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
The kit will come in three boxes and when you get them unwrap the intercooler and see how it looks, Roush sent me three that were damaged before I got a good one. Won't be long now huh??

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
how bad of damage and what im a looking.... sorry for the noob question trying to setup the wife up for sucess when the boxes arrive.

RedFireS197

Slowly Building Power
Reaction score
Anyone in here order from the ebay vendor that has this - just trying to figure out how many boxes shoud the wife expect
gyfordparts ( Feedback Score Of 2970
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
) 98.7%

Yes 3 boxes, Mine came very quickly and in great shape! I called the dealer and talked to them for an even better deal! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them ask for Damian. Apparently they are the #1 Roush dealer in Florida shipping to Canada was about $300 with shipping #'s and insurance which was a good deal considering the size of the packages and the distance shipped. PM me if you want a contact #. It's a complete,safe kit for the s197 right down to the Roush decals :beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back